3 week Online Course through Emilia-Romagna
In this 3 weeks Pasta Course you will gain the skills to become a Pasta Master.
During the 3 weeks we will learn:
WEEK #1 PASTA 101
In this step-by-step class, you will learn to make two kinds of egg pasta typical to the Emilia-Romagna region, tagliatelle, and garganelli.
To accompany your pasta, we will cook a simple, tasty Gypsy sauce.
Class time: 120 minutes
WEEK #2 TORTELLINI IN BROTH OR PARMIGIANO CREAM
In week two, you will learn how to make the traditional pasta of Emilia-Romagna, tortellini.
Following famous chef Massimo Bottura's recipe, we will prepare tortellini and cook them two ways: in brodo (broth) and a Parmigiano cream.
Class time:120 minutes
WEEK #3 SPINACH & RICOTTA TORTELLONI
You will learn how to make tortelloni and cappelletti ravioli with one of the most decadent fillings in week four: the simple and delicious combination of slowly roasted spinach and ricotta. We will serve them with a brown butter and sage sauce, which we will learn how to make together.
Class time: 120 minutes
The Italian region of Emilia-Romagna is the ultimate foodie destination, famous for ragu, parmesan cheese, prosciutto di Parma, balsamic vinegar, AND handmade pasta!
Emilia-Romagna is where I keep my heart, and now, I want to take you there too.
So, pack your appetite and come with me as we journey to the depths of Italian soul food!
You will get all the recipes with ingredients list after the booking.
To attend this class you need a pasta machine and other pasta tools that can be delivered to you.
The kit includes:
- a pasta machine, Marcato from Italy.
- a pasta wheel cutter made in Italy, used to make ravioli and tortellini.
- a piping bag
- 1 can of San Elk Organic stock
- Course Booklet and recipes.
Delivery fees included. The kit can be delivered in 5 to 10 days.
Pasta Journey courses ensure you obtain the skills required to make incredible, traditional, handmade pasta. We will always make enough pasta to provide a nourishing and tasty dinner or lunch for you family (4 people).
By doing this course, you are creating new traditions and sharing food from the heart.
What you will learn
- Are you ready to pack your appetite and join me for this luxury journey through Emilia-Romagna?
What you will get
- Recipe booklet and the the skills required to make incredible, traditional, handmade pasta.
What to bring
- Students will get a list of ingredients after registration
What to wear
Beginner friendly class
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Pasta Journey requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Pasta Journey has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Pasta Journey does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Pasta Journey to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Pasta Journey or organised by Pasta Journey must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Pasta Journey
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Pasta Journey unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pasta Journey classes and events or on Pasta Journey premises. (For use of Pasta Journey marketing materials).
Pasta Journey requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.