Canberra’s Manual Photography Course is a fun and educational class that takes you on a walking tour. It is designed for you to improve your photography by using and understanding the manual mode on your camera.
You’ll be guided through all the important photography settings to make your images look great. Master the manual mode so you can achieve the exact results you are looking for.
- Manual Mode
- Manual Focus
- Flash Control
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
Duration: 2 Hours
- A fun and educational photography workshop that takes you on a walking tour of the city of Brisbane.
- Improve your creative eye, understand light and be trained how to use some of the manual settings on your camera.
- Learn how to improve your photos with this exciting 3 Hour Photography Course.
- Photography notes for your reference
- A new knowledge of how to use manual settings
- New skills and confidence in how to take great photographs
- One on one help in a small group of 8 or less per class
- Camera that has full manual modes with a memory card and fully charged battery
- Comfortable clothes that suit weather conditions
- Sunscreen and water
- Comfortable walking shoes
Anyone with a manual camera who wants to improve their photography
Vendor sincce 2014
Penny Koukoulas is an Australian-based photographer, working out of inner city Melbourne.
Penny has extensive experience as a professional photographer. Her work has taken her interstate and overseas, she divides her time between shooting food mostly and running photography courses.
Penny's courses run in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. She offers classes for beginners , night photography, digital SLR photography and travel photography as well as offering private photography tuition.
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow her on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.
3 Hour Photography Course for Beginners (Melbourne)Sat, 03 Mar 10:00AM