Melbourne's Manual Photography Course is designed for those of you who want to learn all about the manual settings on your camera. It is a practical session where you will be taken for a wander around some great locations in Melbourne's city centre. Each location is carefully selected to illustrate what we are learning on a suitable subject matter. Classes are kept to 8 maximum so you can receive lots of one on one help in a group environment.
- Knowing and loving your camera with a new set of skills in manual photography
- Learn about light and how your camera sees light
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and White Balance
- A good understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance and a good understanding of good lighting vs. bad lighting
- Professional tuition from an award winning professional photographer with over 20 years experience in the industry
- A less technical approach to teaching by a female photographer who knows her stuff but will talk to you in easy to understand terms.
- Camera with full manual settings, fully charged battery and empty memory card. If your camera does not have a pop up flash please bring an external flash
Comfortable clothing; in winter warm coat, warm hat, scarf, fingerless gloves and thermals are recommended. In summer sun hat and sunscreen. Comfortable walking shoes.
Anyone who has a camera with manual mode and wants to improve their photography
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy :
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to the online lessons.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography
Brisbane's Photography Course for Digital SLR and Mirrorless CamerasSun, 07 Feb 9:00AM (AEST) (10 more dates)