Let us take you back to the grand afternoon teas of Marie-Antoinette!
Book us for an exclusive High Tea experience!
Let Pommery bring their finest selection to the comfort of your boardroom for yourself and friends to experience the pleasures of the King of Wines, Champagne!
Under the guidance of a champagne expert, indulge in a 2 hour Pommery Champagne experience that includes the tasting of 3 fine Champagnes from prestigious houses.
Guests will have an introduction to the history of champagne, the importance of terroir, and the art of making champagne. They will also learn the traditions and etiquette around drinking the king of wines, and the wine of kings.
Sandra from Petite Cherie will indulge you with some of the most famous and authentic French pastries that you can not find easily in Melbourne including the Opéra cake, The Raspberry Charlotte and The Lemon Meringue Tart. Each cake is 100% handmade by Petite Chérie with only natural and quality ingredients.
During this educational tasting, you will understand the composition of each cake. You will also discover an introduction to The History of French Pastry as well as the secret of balancing flavours.
Book now and secure your spot. We are happy to bring the party to a venue of your choice within the Melbourne area.
- The art of tasting Champagne, the importance of terroir and traditions, the art of crafting
- An introduction to the history of Champagne and French pastry
- The composition of authentic French cakes, how to best balance flavours
- A lavish Champagne High Tea worthy of Queen Marie-Antoinette
- Degustation of 3 different Champagnes (Heidseick & Co Monopole, Pommery and Vranken)
- An educational session explaining The History, The importance of Terroir, The Art of Crafting Champagne
- A demonstration of Champagne etiquette, including the best way to open a bottle of Champagne
- Degustation of 3 traditional French pastries made by Petite Cherie matching each Champagne
- An educational session explaining The History of French Pastry, The composition of cakes and The importance of balancing flavours
- The opportunity to interact with others who share a common interest
- Team building
- A smile and an open mind
Corporate and private group bookings
Vendor since 2016
Meet Petite Chérie
I’m Sandra, a passionate gourmet pastry chef originally from Paris, who chose to move to Australia and fell in love with the city of Melbourne, capital of fashion, culture and gastronomy.
I trained in Paris, France and qualified through production experience at prestigious Parisian pastry shops.
In France, food is more than just a part of the culture, it’s an Art. Setup a beautiful table, appreciate refined dishes and share with friends and family.
The greatest French pastry chefs in history worked to develop the best recipes and found the perfect balance between flavour and textures, between tastes and sensations.
My idea is to offer a new experience and sharing the authentic taste of pastries from my country. I focus on a selective collection of the most famous French recipes.
Working with premium and natural ingredients is of the highest importance. Free range eggs only. No artificial flavour, no artificial colour, no additive and no preservative.
I prioritise ingredients from local suppliers. Cakes are 100% handmade, from scratch to finish. Only to order, to ensure maximum freshness. I want to make sure that I give you the best. You know you’re getting“heaps” of goodness every time you order!