Presumably, buying a DSLR camera should allow you to take professional photos easily. But the truth is that taking good photos takes a lot more than having a fancy camera and a pair of hands to hold it.
If you have a real passion for photography but not the skills for it, this beginner course will be a rewarding experience for you. You will learn the principles of photography and earn the skills to taking amazing photos as you walk through the streets of Sydney at night. You can expect to learn to take stunning photos of city buildings like The Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. You will also be skilled in painting with light to achieve different effects using light toys (included in course)
Duration: 3 hours
- You will learn to shoot in manual mode
- Learn the elements and principles behind proper composition
- Learn to paint with light - achieve different light effects using light toys
- Constructive critique of the photos you take
- Confidence in taking better photographs in both auto and manual modes, without missing important shots
- Digital Camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
- Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
Casual - Good walking shoes, Hat, Sun-glasses & Umbrella (just in case)
Vendor since 2015
Book a photography tour, course or workshop with professional photographer Alfonso Calero and his fantastic team. Alfonso offers day or night photography lessons in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, ad Perth (Fremantle).
Learn how to best use your DSLR or Hybrid camera in manual modes and master composition. Need a local professional photographer to show you the best spots at the best time, this is the best way to explore and discover. A unique learning adventure to inspire and spark your passion for photography.