Professional photographer teaching you digital photography on a 3 hour tour through Brisbane's CBD river side andsurrounding areas. Any type of digital camera is suitable.
- Elements and principles in composition and design.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- 10 technical & 10 creative points.
- Photo critique.
- Travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
Duration: 3 hours
- All about shutter speed, ISO, aperture explained
- Shooting in manual mode in graffiti filled laneways
- Elements and principles in composition and design
- 3 hour photography tour
- 10 technical & 10 creative points
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
- Optional extras - tripod, cable release or remote.
- Digital camera (all types welcome)
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion and water
- Small towel and plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
Casual - Good walking shoes, hat, sunglasses and umbrella (just in case)
Vendor sincce 2015
Book a photography tour, course or workshop with professional photographer Alfonso Calero and his fantastic team. Alfonso offers day or night photography lessons in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, ad Perth (Fremantle).
Learn how to best use your DSLR or Hybrid camera in manual modes and master composition. Need a local professional photographer to show you the best spots at the best time, this is the best way to explore and discover. A unique learning adventure to inspire and spark your passion for photography.