Night photography is a great way to express yourself differently with the dark sky as your backdrop.
Using a tripod and your DSLR camera we will learn to shoot in manual modes to best capture cityscapes, seascapes and an interesting mix of reflections and careful use of ambient or street lights. We will also bring along some light toys to paint with.
Duration: 3 hours
- Technical and creative possibilities of taking your digital camera off the auto settings to shoot travel photography
- Learn about ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture to give you the confidence to expand on your creative ideas
- Elements & Principles of Composition
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- Digital Camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
- Optional extras - tripod, cable release or remote.
Casual - Good walking shoes, Hat, Sun-glasses & Umbrella (just in case)
Vendor since 2015
Book a photography tour, course or workshop with professional photographer Alfonso Calero and his fantastic team. Alfonso offers day or night photography lessons in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, ad Perth (Fremantle).
Learn how to best use your DSLR or Hybrid camera in manual modes and master composition. Need a local professional photographer to show you the best spots at the best time, this is the best way to explore and discover. A unique learning adventure to inspire and spark your passion for photography.