2 Week - Italian Wine Course (Sydney)
About This Class
- Wk1 10/06/2017 - 11:30-1:30 Italian Wine Laws, North Eastern Italy 2:00pm – 4:00pm Tuscany – The renaissance
- Wk2 17/06/2017 - 11:30-1:30 Piedmont, 2:00pm – 4:00pm The South & Islands & Grappa & Italian digestives
- Lunch Provided
What You Will Learn
- A detailed understanding of Italian Wine Laws & the DOC(G) system
- Understanding of the wines from the major regions of Italy
- Detailed guided tastings of the wines of Tuscany, Piedmont, Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli, Sicily and some of the traditional Italian Spirits.
What You Get
- Provided with guided wine tastings facilitated by our industry leading staff (minimum 8 wines per session) With lunch
- We use premium benchmark wines valued at over $4000 for the course.
- Detailed notes and maps of the wine regions of Italy.
- Taste the wines from the regions of Italy: Tuscany, Piedmont, Alto Adige, Veneto, Friuli, Sicily and some of the traditional Italian Spirits.
Italian Wine Course
This course provides a detailed introduction to the sometimes confusing, but always-fascinating world of Italian wine! In structuring the course, we have chosen to concentrate on the main areas of production in Italy, with an eye to what you, as consumer, are most likely to find on your local bottle shop shelves. The notes provided are a general reference and it is our hope that they provide the necessary stimulus to make you want to continue to learn about the subject.