Prince Wine Store Spanish and Portuguese Wine Course (Melbourne)
About This Class
- Each weekly session lasts 3 hours.
- Week One: Understanding Portuguese & Spanish Wine Labels. White Wines of Spain & Portugal.
- Week Two: Red Wines of Spain & Portugal 1
- Week Three: Red Wines of Spain & Portugal 2
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the main production areas of Spain and Portugal.
- Gain insights into the regions' red and white specialities.
- Understand the unique fortified wines of the two wine producers.
What You Get
- Guided wine tastings facilitated by our industry leading staff (minimum 8 wines per session)
- Bellota food items perfectly matched to the wines tasted
- Detailed notes and maps of the wine regions of Barolo
- Tasting of over $2000 value of premium benchmark wines from Spain and Portugal
This course is designed for consumers and hospitality professionals, concentrating on the main production areas of Spain and Portugal and in particular what is behind the label of the wines on your local bottleshop shelves and restaurants.
Tapas style food items have been carefully selected to complement the wines chosen at each class.