Are you trying to be healthier in your food choices and habits - but really need some ideas, motivation, inspiration and some accurate information on what to eat, when, and why?
Do you want some healthy options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks?
We offer a very practical class using everyday ingredients to create delicious meals that are really easy to implement into your busy lifestyle.
In the 3-hour class held at Higher Health Wellness Centre (46 The Parade, Norwood) it includes all recipes, the ingredients provided, and we prepare and make:
- 1x breakfast
- 2x lunches
- 2x dinners
- 1x snack
- 1x dessert
By the end of each class you will not only have sampled a selection of delicious meals and snacks, but you will also have your whole week's menu plan, and your shopping list for the week.
You'll learn just how simple and quick they are to make, and it's so much easier to remember how to do it once you've seen it being made and tasted it yourself. No dish takes more than 15mins to make.
If you have any dietary requests, limitations or special requirements they can be catered for. As the classes are limited to just 12 people per class, it gives you an opportunity to ask lots of questions and get creative.This information and experience will set you up for better eating habits and choices for the rest of your life!
- Find out how to prepare dishes in under 15 minutes
- Learn to create a whole week's menu plan and shopping list
- Prepare and make healthy meals, from breakfast down to dessert
- Everything is provided, including recipes, notepad and folder.
- Water and tea/coffee provided; as it's a Healthy Cooking Class it'll all be non-alcoholic beverages.
- Small class size for personal attention
- Better eating habits and choices for the rest of your life!
Vendor sincce 2014
Our passion is to help others in achieving their goals, whatever their goal(s) may be – including weight loss, sport-specific, assisting with rehab and improving health & fitness for overall quality of life.
OUR TRAINING PHILOSOPHY:
- To motivate, inspire, educate and help people in achieving their goals
- To use functional exercises to help improve fitness and quality of life
- To make health, nutrition, exercise and fitness interesting and sustainable
TRAINING WITH US, YOU WILL...
- Be helped in achieving your health & fitness goals
- Be challenged and supported
- Have variety in your exercise and fitness program
- Have fun!