Join the 2-day Dare to Dream Entrepreneurial Workshop Series designed to educate, inspire and motivate our youth to dream big.
Over two (2) days, our students will learn from some of Australia's top entrepreneurs. Through 'real-life' stories, practical activities and education, our students will be challenged to 'think, act, and make decisions' as a business owner.
On the final day, our students will compete in 'The Dream Apprentice Business Challenge.' In teams, they will go head to head to design, market and pitch a real business idea in front of our judges to win the title of 'overall winner'.
Dates: July 6th - 7th 2017 Time Start/End: 9am - 4pm
- Learn how to think, act, and make decisions like an entrepreneur
- In teams, compete to launch a mini business in the 'Apprentice Challenge'
- Take part in the 'pitch-off' in front of our judges to win a huge prize
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Hear real stories from some of the country's best Entrepreneurs
- Dream Big: Learn the importance of dreaming big, taking risks and having a vision
- Leadership: What it takes to be a role model, make smart decisions and problem solve
- The Apprentice Challenge: In a team, compete to plan and launch a business in just 1 day
- Just your interest to learn!
Vendor sincce 2017
Project Gen Z are a collective of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs and CEOS who have joined forces to roll out Dare to Dream entrepreneurial workshops targeted at young people all over the world.
Our aim is to inspire, educate and activate the next generation of world changers giving them the confidence, belief and tools to succeed in the ever changing world of work.
The Dare to Dream workshop series is aimed at 12 to 25-year-olds. Designed and led by successful entrepreneurs to inspire big thinking, our world-class business content focuses on the practical application of entrepreneurial skills.
For every Australian student that graduates 'Dare to Dream' we also educate a student in a disadvantaged community.