Sharing several years experience as a qualified Makeup Educator, Rachael will share some professional secrets with you and a friend.
This is a private class structured around YOUR needs and for those wanting to master their own makeup application.
- How to choose the correct foundation colour
- Correct colour choice
- Natural Day Look
- Smokey Eyes
All makeup and brushes supplied. Brands include MAC, Face Atelier, Smashbox, Nars, Graftobian. Lorac and Ben Nye.
Classes typically run from Mondays to Fridays. Schedule your 2-hour session anytime from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
Indicate your preferred time in "Special Requests" during booking. Your teacher will contact you to confirm your schedule.
Your teacher will contact you to confirm your schedule.
- Rachael will share some professional secrets with you and a friend in a personalised makeup lesson.
- Learn how to choose the correct foundation colour.
- Learn how to create a perfect natural day look, smokey eyes and contouring.
- This is a private 2-hour class structured around YOUR needs and for those wanting to master their own makeup application.
- All makeup and brushes supplied. Brands include MAC, Face Atelier, Smashbox, Nars, Graftobian. Lorac and Ben Nye.
- Your own makeup and brushes but all makeup and brushes are also supplied.
Beginners. No experience required at all.
Vendor since 2014
A career that spans 16 years Rachael's wide ranging makeup + hair experience has seen her working for brands such as Estee Lauder & M.A.C. She has also assisted makeup artists from Nars, Stila, Vincent Longo & Becca Cosmetics. As well as being a trainer for one of Melbourne's most successful makeup schools Makeup Artist's & Co, Rachael has also worked on shows for leading Australian designers such as Nicola Finetti, Wayne Cooper, Sass and Bide , Tina Kalivas whilst past clients also include Australian media personalities.
Published work includes Melbourne Wedding and Bride Magazine, En Vie Magazine , The Herald- Sun and The Age. Today, Rachael works regularly alongside some of Melbourne's best photographers and up & coming fashion labels and stylists.
Her work is strongly influenced by her background in Art & Design. Makeup satisfies her love and passion for working with coloured mediums whilst the tactile nature of hair expresses her passion for sculpture.
Makeup + Hair has always been a part of Rachael's life. As a little girl she has fond memories of watching her mum's makeup + hair routine. She even allowed her older sister to undercut her hair in her quest to look like Cyndi Lauper! And that mesmerising moment was when she saw herself with black eyeliner in the inner rims of her eyes for the first times signified the beginning of her lifelong passion with the transforming qualities of makeup + hair.
As a local to the Mornington Peninsula, Rachael is available for Freelance Makeup + Hair, Bridal Freelance Makeup + Hair and one-on-one Makeup Lessons.