Mindfulness classes In Melbourne!!
If you’re looking to discover mindfulness strategies to assist you in dealing with everyday life, then our classes in Melbourne are the ideal place to start. In these sessions you will learn how to de-stress and relax the body instantly, as well as gain an insight into minduflness meditation and applying mindfulness to you're daily life. In these classes we cover the core foundations of mindfulness meditation which are:
Mindfulness of breath
Working with difficult emotions
About the tutor: Coco Nkrumah
Coco has been involved with mindfulness and meditation for over 6 years and he is certified in Chinese Taoist meditation and Shaolin Qi Gong. Coco has a background in MICBT and MBSR interventions and currently studies non-duality teachings such as indian Advaita and Japanese Buddhism.
Coco knows how to cater his training to the individuals needs of his clients. He is also a certified sports coach, and his experience informs on the way he teaches mindfulness. His approach to mindfulness is non-religious and he sees mindfulness as a natural process.
Mindfulness classes run every Wednesday 12 pm to 1 pm and Saturday 9 am to 10 am Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- How to de-stress and relax the body instantly, and prepare for the foundation of mindfulness and mindful breathing
- How to do advanced body scanning
- How to bring awareness to the body
- Increased sense of wellbeing
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Assertive communication
- Increased focus
- Decreased stress
- improve the immune system
- Just your enthusiasm!
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement
This service is appropriate for all ages and levels.
Vendor since 2017
About Coco Nkrumah
Coco has been involved with mindfulness and meditation for over six (6) years. He is certified in Chinese Taoist meditation and Shaolin Qi Gong. Coco has also been trained in MICBT (Mindfulness Intergrated Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and currently studies non-duality teachings such as Indian Advaita and Japanese Zazen (Soto Buddhist meditation).
Coco knows how to cater his training to the individuals needs of his clients. He is also a certified sports coach and his experience informs on the way he teaches mindfulness. His approach to mindfulness is non-religious and he sees mindfulness as a natural process.
About Reality Based Mindfulness
Reality Based Mindfulness (RBM), is a Melbourne-based company dedicated to providing mindfulness training in a range of contexts. Operating outdoors in parks throughout Melbourne, we strive to enable students to apply mindfulness techniques to their daily lives. By focusing on sense perception training, body awareness, conversational mindfulness, and awareness of thought patterns and emotions, we can help you improve your general well-being, focus and productivity.
- Full refunds are giving during our cooling off period one week before the first session.
- A full refund will be given if you attend every class of the course and still feel you have not received the information outlined in the course.
- Refunds are not given if you do not attend every session.
- Refunds are not given if you simply feel the tools do not work for you. As the benefits vary from person to person and time spent practising is a determining factor for individual outcomes.