What are the real costs within the recruitment and on-hire business? This workshop will teach you about the financial reality within this trade.
Topics to be covered are:
- Identifying correct labour rates
- Identifying labour related costs
- Calculate charge rates
- Cash Flows & Debt management
- Budgets & Profit/Loss reports
- Business Structures
- Labour Costs
- Cash Flows
- Budgets/Financial reporting and Management
We specialise in providing financial management skills to small to medium recruitment and on-hire businesses wishing to better manage their financial management skills and operate their business successfully in a very competitive market. With 30 years of experience in the recruitment and on-hire sector, we are confident we can provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge you and your business' needs.
Friday August 19, 2016 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Identify correct labour rates
- Calculate charge rates
- Identify labour-related costs
- Confidently calculate on-hire rates for complex blue collar trades
- Confident in that the rates established are complete
- A valuable learning experience
- Just your interest to learn!
- Please bring an electronic copy of the course material, overheads and a note pad, we will not be distributing hard copies.
For recruiters and others wishing to establish a recruitment and/or on-hire business and low and middle management wishing to improve financial skills
Vendor sincce 2016
Are you seeking career progression to management or considering starting your own business? Our financial management courses will provide you with everything you need to complement your existing sales and technical skills.
Our courses will be right for you if:
You wish to deepen your existing knowledge of business finance;
You are a consultant or team leader looking to further your career prospects;
You are looking to venture out on your own.
Our courses are aimed at equipping you with the necessary skills and knowledge to help you better understand key financial terms and processes and ensure you meet all statutory and legal requirements.
Our expert trainer(s) have extensive industry, governance and financial management experience and will help you to navigate your way through financial reports and enable you to reach sound financial decisions.
Our courses focus on:
Budgeting and costing;
Financial and management accounting skills;
Understanding financial reports and interpret financial data, and the impact of financial practices on the broader organisation;
Evaluating investment proposals;
Ethical decision making;
We specialise in providing financial management skills to the small to medium Recruitment and On-hire businesses wishing to better manage their financial management skills and operate their business successfully in a very competitive market.
With 30 years’ experience in the Recruitment and On-hire sector we are confident we can provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge you and your business needs.
Cancelling your spot in a class
- Bookings are final. Please double check the date of the workshop before booking, cancellations will result in forfeit of payment. Bookings are strictly not transferable to other dates.
- You may offer your spot to a friend, we will transfer the booking into their name but you must arrange any transfer of money between yourself and your friend.
- Non-attendance under any circumstances forfeits the fee paid and is non-transferable.
- A class requires a minimum number of attendants to go ahead. Your cancellation may mean the class is unable to go ahead therefore causing other participants to miss out and a teacher to be cancelled at the last minute.
If we cancel a class
- All classes require a minimum number of bookings to go ahead. Minimum numbers vary from class to class. Classes that do not have the required minimum will be cancelled.
- Participants will be notified 48 hours prior to the start of the class and will be offered the choice of having their spot transfered to the next available class, a credit to be used towards another class or a full refund.
- If a teacher is unable to attend a class due to illness or other extreme circumstances we will postpone the class to a later date and inform you as early as possible.
- We can not be held liable for any travel or other costs in the event of a cancellation.
- We do our best to ensure classes go ahead