From the very beginning, this innovative system has you playing a huge variety of music including:
- Playing accompaniment
- Blues and jazz
- Understanding and reading music
All done through the lens of Simply Music’s unique, ‘playing-based’ approach.
Simply Music Piano is very effectively delivered in the shared lesson format both online and in-studio. Lessons vary from 30 to 50 minutes and range from two to six students matched according to their age and skill level. In certain circumstances I also teach 25-minute individual lessons.
Duration: 30 – 50 minute Group Lessons
- Play great sounding contemporary, classical, ballads and blues.
- Follow an approach that can be easily understood by students of all ages, and focuses on the sheer fun of playing – and producing immediate results.
- Read music and learn to play piano well.
- Increased cognitive development
- Improved eye-hand coordination while playing.
- Powerful foundation for learning the more formal aspects of music education
- You will have to pay for course books that we use during the lesson. If I have extra copies of other music on hand, I will give them to you at no charge.You can buy the materials right in my website store, and they will be shipped to your house.
Ages 6 and up
Vendor sincce 2015
Simply Music is the largest playing-based music education institution in the world.Founded by Australian Educator Neil Moore, we have grown into a worldwide organization dedicated to developing innovative programs, promising a world where everyone plays.