Learn the basics of Letterpress in this 2.5 hour workshop for beginners
In this class you will learn the basics of Letterpress and how to print on the Adana Eight Five tabletop letterpress.
Students will then be able to set up their chosen phrase and print it onto a selection of papers, card or gift tags using the press.
Class duration: 3 hours
- The basics of letterpress
- How to print their design using a table top letterpress
- How to continue the process at home
- At least 5 copies of your design printed on gift tags, coasters or cards using our letterpress
- A booklet to take home
- Small amount of text that you want to print on paper.
- If you have a paper preference, feel free to bring. Paper stock will be available.
Something casual that you dont mind a little ink on, aprons will be provided
15+ - Adults
Vendor since 2015
The Rizzeria is a non-profit collective run by people who are designers, artists, zine-makers, print-makers, animators and creative entrepreneurs. We own a two-colour Risograph press which people are welcome to come in and use with the assistance of a volunteer. Over the past eight years we have helped people print their graphic design assignments, posters, comics, invitations, zines, art prints, CD covers and much more.
Our Marrickville space also functions as a retail outlet for Rizzeria members and local artists. We run workshops in risograph printing, bookbinding, screenprinting, watercolour, illustration and much more.
If you are interested in running a workshop or stocking your work with us, please email email@example.com.
Our refund policy for workshops - We do not refund workshop tickets, but are happy to transfer you to another date/workshop. Please provide at least 48 hours notice.