Anti-ageing Skincare Making Workshop
(+3 more dates)(Private Dates Available)
In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn the basics of natural skincare making and create 3 fabulous products from scratch. We'll provide plenty of guidance, advice and demonstrations so you leave with the confidence to continue making from home.
You'll make the following skincare products from scratch:
- A nutrient rich facial oil
- A hydrating facial mist
- An anti-ageing lotion
Join us for fun, laughter, making and learning.
What you will learn
- Learn all about natural ingredients, how to make beautiful products and be inspired to get creative and make from home.
What you will get
- You'll make your own products from scratch to take home, plus a workbook with all recipes made on the day plus a bunch of bonus information.
If you want to drive to the studio we are located on the corner of Church and Marsden Streets. There is timed street parking in the local area or a large public car park you can enter at 35 Carillion Ave (corner with Church Street).
On the weekends Parramatta Road is also an easy parking option.
What to bring
- We will provide everything you need.
What to wear
Aprons will be provided to protect your clothes.
No experience necessary. Appropriate for all genders.
Welcome to Sage Cosmetic Coaching, where we love to teach you all about Natural Skincare Making.
Join Polly, Lu and the team in our studio to be inspired and learn all about natural ingredients, gorgeous scents, how to create professional style products from home, while laughing with your new besties- us!
With over 25 years experience in the natural healthcare and cosmetic industries, we have a wealth of knowledge to share with you and inspire you to get creative.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Sage Cosmetic Coaching requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Sage Cosmetic Coaching has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Sage Cosmetic Coaching does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Sage Cosmetic Coaching to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Sage Cosmetic Coaching, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sage Cosmetic Coaching or organised by Sage Cosmetic Coaching must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sage Cosmetic Coaching
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sage Cosmetic Coaching unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sage Cosmetic Coaching classes and events or on Sage Cosmetic Coaching premises. (For use of Sage Cosmetic Coaching marketing materials).
Sage Cosmetic Coaching requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Sage Cosmetic Coaching, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.