S.A.M. is known for its simple and effective award-winning curriculum, which is based on the world renowed Singaporean method. More than one thousand schools in the United States currently use this unique pedagogy and have integrated it within their curriculum. Singapore maths is focused on teaching an in-depth understanding and application of maths in the real world – it is centered around making maths meaningful to children.
Singapore maths is reputed to be one of the most successful national programs in the world, according to the TIMSS (Trends in International Maths & Science Study) survey, since 1995. The Singapore maths curriculum and pedagogy is unique and revolutionary in its approach towards the subject. It is very effective as a stand alone curriculum or a supplement to an existing school maths program.
On FREE assessment: We provide an assessment of the child’s maths ability and give parents useful feedback about learning of maths. Based on the results, we will assign the child to the most appropriate class.
Once you have made the booking, S.A.M will be in contact to confirm when the child’s Assessment time.
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Critical Thinking & Logical Reasoning – the ability to identify, evaluate information and assess possible outcomes based on the information given
- Meta-cognition & Heuristics – awareness of thinking processes and the ability to act on that awareness & applying different suitable methods when problem-solving
- Word Problems – interpreting mathematics in real world applications through problem-solving
- One FREE assessment
- Classroom individualized teaching by certified trainer in a small class size (typically 3-4 up to maximum of 6)
- Worksheets as homework
- Marking of worksheets and feedback
- Student progress report
- SAM branded student bag that we will give to students Free of Charge upon paying booking and registration fee.
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
For 6-8 yrs old
Vendor sincce 2016
S.A.M is a holistic, multi disciplinary approach to Singapore Mathematics for children 4 years to 12 years old. Give your Child a head start in Singapore Mathematics by starting them early at S.A.M. They will benefit from Left/Right Brain exercises, IQ an Logic puzzles, spatial recognition, metacognition experiences, heuristic thinking, modeling techniques, problem sums, number bonds, rote learning, data analysis and much much more