This 3 hour Zip Sewing Workshop will unlock all the mysteries involved with inserting the perfect zip.
Whether you love dressmaking, quilting or sewing homewares this class will eliminate the fear of sewing in zips.
Come learn in a fun environment where you take home 2 finished cushion covers and completed samplers with a skirt/dress lapped zip inserted.
- The confidence to a zip into a skirt, dress, children's wear or cushions
- How to insert an invisible zip, a lapped/concealed zip and an exposed zip
- Students will learn how easy it is to sew in a zip!
- all zips and fabrics included in class cost
- Students will complete 2 cushion covers and a garment sampler to take home
- An enjoyable 3 hours including coffee/tea and cake
- Students can bring their own machine or use a class machine....make sure you have a zipper foot
- bring a basic sewing sewing kit with tape measure, pins, scissors and thread
- Although fabric is included to make cushions, feel free to bring your own if you would like to make cushions that matches your color scheme
from beginner to advanced....anyone who loves to create!
- Notice given by student less than 48 hours before course start (or after start) = Forfeits the full course fee paid and receives no refund.
- If Sewing Therapy is notified more than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the class ensures fees can be transferred to another class or you can transfer your course to a friend or family member.
- If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of your course you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to book a private lesson to catch up.
- Fees will be refunded if Sewing Therapy need to cancel the class.
.We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place.
Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.