We’ll be holding a series of free trial classes where people can learn about our services, friendly environment as well as our high quality lessons.
In your free trial class you will be able to:
- Learn about the services the Instituto Cervantes in Sydney offers (10 minutes).
- Have a free trial Spanish class (30 minutes).
- And if you’ve studied Spanish before, you could take a placement test and find out which of our courses fits best to your interests and needs (30 minutes). This test is free if you enrol in our Spanish courses; otherwise the price is $38.
Saturday 26/09/2015 from 13:30 to 14:15 Tuesday 29/09/2015 from 17:30 to 18:15 Thursday 01/10/2015 from 18:00 to 18:45 Saturday 03/10/2015 from 11:00 to 11:45 Tuesday 06/10/2015 from 17:30 to 18:15
- Learn about the services the Instituto Cervantes in Sydney offers.
- Have a FREE trial Spanish class.
- if you’ve studied Spanish before: Take a FREE placement test.
- FREE trial Spanish class (30 minutes).
- FREE placement test if you enrol in our Spanish courses; otherwise the price is $38.
- Your desire to learn the Spanish language.
Vendor since 2015
The Instituto Cervantes is the institution created by Spain in 1991. Since then, it has worked to spread Spanish –it is the largest institution in the world dedicated to teaching Spanish- and to foster the cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. The headquarters of the institution are in Madrid.
The Instituto Cervantes operates in 90 cities from 43 countries in the 5 Continents. The Instituto Cervantes Sydney was inaugurated by Their Majesties the King and Queen of Spain, together with the Australian Authorities on June 25th, 2009.
Our institution is in charge of:
- Organizing the exams for the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as well as to issue official certificates and diplomas for those who attend our courses.
- Organizing Spanish courses.
- Organizing training courses for teachers of Spanish.
- Supporting Hispanists in their activities.Promoting cultural activities in collaboration with other organizations .
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academia, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America. In Australia we work closely with local museums, galleries, theatres, publishers and universities as well as with Spanish and Latin American organizations.