Let us teach you the techniques to successfully temper chocolate. We will teach you how to troubleshoot the process and understand the science behind tempering in a fun and informative atmosphere. Once you know how to temper and how to work with chocolate, your imagination will be your only limitation.
We will make a delicious ganache for the filling, revealing the small tricks that ensure a smooth outcome. Once you have filled truffles and decorate with an assortment of toppings.
- Learn how to temper chocolate to create a shine and crispy snap.
- Learn how to create a smooth delicious ganache.
- Let you creativity shine through as you decorate your truffles.
- Take home a box of delicious truffles that you have handcrafted.
- Recipe and Tempering notes
- Just your passion for chocolate!
- and your taste buds :)
- Hair tie and closed toe shoes.
corporate team building , adult
Vendor since 2015
Sisko Chocolate is an artisan chocolate studio that is known for their innovative designs and concepts. What you may not realise about this particular studio is that they are not affiliated with one chocolate brand which makes it a fascinating place to visit. You will find chocolate sourced from around the world by various chocolate makers that is used in their designs and applications.
Christina Tantsis started Sisko Chocolate upon returning from Californian wine country (in which she lived in for 7 years) with a new passion for food, design and the entrepreneurial spirit. She has created a chocolate studio like no other, with a personalised and innovative perspective on designing with chocolate yet always making the quality of the chocolate she works with her first focus.
Sisko Chocolate cannot exchange or refund goods due to the perishable nature of chocolate.
Goods Damaged on Delivery
Sisko Chocolate will replace any order that has reached you that is not in optimal condition. Please ensure that your order is shipped to an address where someone is able to accept and sign for delivery during business hours. If nobody is available to accept and sign for the delivery, a card will be left by our courier with instructions on how to arrange for another delivery or pickup of your order from a local post office. Note, however, that although we discourage our couriers from leaving your order at your delivery address when no one is there to accept it, it is up to the discretion of the courier and thus out of our control unfortunately. RefundsIf your order is for a product(s) from our retail range, then we can only refund your order if it has not yet shipped. Once your order has left our studio we can no longer refund your order. If your order is for a custom product(s), then the refund will be at our discretion based on the costs incurred prior to you notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
Terms & Conditions
We work extremely hard to create our wonderful products for you, so we are very particular about our products reaching you in optimal condition. Hence we observe the following rules when shipping your order:
- Orders are shipped from Monday to Thursday to minimise the possibility of your chocolate sitting in a warm warehouse over the weekend.
- During warmer months, we use polystyrene boxes and ice-packs to ensure that your chocolate does not melt.
- Our heat policy also states that we reserve the right to hold orders in instances of extreme heat, until we are satisfied that your order can be shipped without significant risk that your chocolate will melt. However, you have the right to request immediate delivery of your order despite the heat if you agree to accept the risk. We will keep in constant contact with you if such a situation were to arise.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. If an order is lost in transit, orders will not be replaced until such time as the original order has been located and returned to Sisko Chocolate.
- Sisko Chocolate will not accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
- All orders must be shipped to an address where someone is able to accept and sign for delivery during business hours. If nobody is available to accept and sign for the delivery, a card will be left by our courier with instructions on how to arrange for another delivery or pickup of your order from a local post office. Note, however, that although we discourage our couriers from leaving your order at your delivery address when no one is there to accept it, it is up to the discretion of the courier and thus out of our control unfortunately.
All of our products are hand-crafted in small batches to ensure that they are always of the highest quality. As a result, there may be occasions where there is a 7-10 day lead-time, especially if you are ordering significant quantities. If this potential lead-time is of concern to you, please contact us to confirm that we are able to meet your requirements.
Due to the delicate nature of many of our products, it is not possible to provide a flat rate shipping fee across our entire range. As a result, the final shipping fee will be shown at checkout time. Please use the following shipping fees as an indication for our less delicate products:
- ACT: $15 - $20
- New South Wales: $13 - $20
- Northern Territory: N/A
- Queensland: $13 - $22
- South Australia: $13 - $20
- Tasmania: $13 - $20
- Victoria: $13 - $16
*Note: Fees may also vary based on weight and package dimensions.
RE-DELIVERYIn the event that we are not able to successfully deliver one of our delicate products due to an incorrect address being provided or no one is available to accept the delivery, we will need to return the product(s) to our studio and contact you to arrange a subsequent delivery or give you the option to pick up your order from our studio. If Sisko Chocolate was not responsible for the failed delivery attempt, a redelivery fee may apply.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Sisko Chocolate goes to great lengths to source and to produce the very best products for our customers. Our reputation depends on it. However, we are dealing with a food product that is organic, fragile and can deteriorate with temperature. Therefore on rare occasions our product may not meet expectations.
In the case of sculptures and similar, if kept correctly, these can generally be expected to last and be edible for 3-6 months.The best way to maintain the edibility of your Sisko Chocolate is to keep them in a room where the temperature remains at less than 22’ and out of direct sunlight.
ReturnsSisko Chocolate cannot exchange or refund goods due to the perishable nature of chocolate.Goods Damaged on DeliverySisko Chocolate will replace any order that has reached you that is not in optimal condition. Please ensure that your order is shipped to an address where someone is able to accept and sign for delivery during business hours. If nobody is available to accept and sign for the delivery, a card will be left by our courier with instructions on how to arrange for another delivery or pickup of your order from a local post office. Note, however, that although we discourage our couriers from leaving your order at your delivery address when no one is there to accept it, it is up to the discretion of the courier and thus out of our control unfortunately.RefundsIf your order is for a product(s) from our retail range, then we can only refund your order if it has not yet shipped. Once your order has left our studio we can no longer refund your order.If your order is for a custom product(s), then the refund will be at our discretion based on the costs incurred prior to you notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?