Soccer Time Kids is an Australian owned and developed organisation who believe strongly in the Australian Early Years Learning Framework, ensuring our classes provide our children with a sense of Belonging, Being and Becoming.
Our programs are designed for preschoolers and have an emphasis on educational development through soccer specific activities.
Classes are determined by age so maximum skill development can take place.
Our highly skilled and experienced team will coach activities involving co-ordination, balancing and movement where colours, shapes and numeracy are also incorporated further developing their learning experience.
Our programs will ultimately develop your child's gross motor skills, create social relationships and promote cognitive development and because we appreciate young children can be apprehensive and need some encouragement before finding their confidence, we provide the two-week trial provides your child the opportunity to visit a weekly soccer clinic and experience what Soccer Time Kids is all about.
Terms and Conditions
- I give permission for my child to attend and participate in all activities in the Soccer Time Kids programme.
- By enrolling with Soccer Time Kids for the term you have agreed to join our academy program. You will automatically be billed for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Soccer Time Kids to cancel your booking.
- You agree to be automatically billed every 12 months for the Annual Registration Fee. Should you wish to cancel your booking you will need to contact the Soccer Time Kids head office.
- Trial Bookings MUST contact head office immediately on 1300 372 300 upon completion of your last trial session should you NOT wish to CONTINUE with our program. All trialist who DO NOT contact head office will be automatically enrolled into the FULL TERM (costs will be pro-rata).
- All care and caution is taken at all times but as of mishap, Soccer Time Kids cannot accept liability for any injury that may occur whilst participating in one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Parents/Guardians and children participate at their own risk and shall indemnify Soccer Time Kids and its staff against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses which may be taken or made against Soccer Time Kids which may arise from injury, illness or mishap.
- Soccer Time Kids cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings while attending one of our coaching/education programmes.
- Any medical conditions that a participant may have must be fully disclosed to Soccer Time Kids.
- There is an annual registration fee for each player at Soccer Time Kids. This fee is for administration and insurance requirements necessary to run a successful program at Soccer Time Kids, and is the same fee whether you initially enrol in term 1 or later in the year.
- For members who opt to enrol under a "2 week trial program", once you have completed your trial sessions and if you decide to continue with the remainder of the terms course you are required to pay the registration fee, term fee and purchase a Soccer Time Kids uniform.
- Trial sessions are non refundable and non transferable. These sessions must be done consecutively at the next available class date from when you make your booking. There is no obligation to join once completed.
- Soccer Time Kids operates a no-refund policy, unless under extreme medical conditions and circumstances. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Soccer Time Kids prior to attending another class.
- Soccer Time Kids management may occasionally take photos or video footage for marketing and promotional purposes, so please advise management if you would not like your childs image used in promotional purposes.
Code of Conduct
- By taking part in the Soccer Time Kids program you acknowledge and agree to this code of conduct, comprising the following rules and conditions, which provide for a safe and happy session, and which are designed to allow your child to benefit from participation, and to provide them with the greatest opportunity to reach their full potential.
- We adhere to the the Child Safe Standards through its policy, code of conduct, procedures and reporting of incidences and Health and Safety standards.
- Children (those enrolled and others under your care) must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. The safety of children is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- For parents bringing siblings or children that are not enrolled in the program, please ensure these children are sitting in the seats provided and do not participate in or distrub the class.
- You and your child must wear suitable clothing and footwear. Children participating in the program must wear the Soccer Time Kids uniform (not required on trial sessions) and no jewellery.
- All parents/guardians and children must stop any activity and listen carefully when the instructor is giving instructions. All parents/guardians will respect and co-operate with all instructor’s decisions. Soccer Time Kids staff reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises should you fail to comply with any instruction given by our staff.
- All participants will respect and not wilfully or neglectfully damage the equipment used by Soccer Time Kids. For safety reasons, parents/guardians and children must keep away from any equipment that is not being used for the particular activity in progress.
- Please do not use your mobile phone to take video during your child's session. Based on our experience, your child relys on you to focus and pay attention to the coach, taking video can be distrubive to their behaviour. Photographs may be taken by those registered in our programs and are for personal use only. Soccer Time Kids staff may use video footage or photographs for advertising on their web page and for other business activities at any time.
- No food or drinks are to be taken onto the learning surface. Parents/guardians are to provide water only to their children should they require it. Please respect other children prone to food allergies by not bringing food or snacks to the session.
- Soccer Time Kids is free to use any testimonial made by its participants, parents or guardians.
- Soccer Time Kids reserves the right to refuse admission to any person for any session for any reason. If requested by Soccer Time Kids staff for whatever reason, parents/guardians and any children in their care must leave the session immediately. Additionally, Soccer Time Kids reserves the right to cancel/deny a registration to any person for any reason.
- All parents/guardians and children will respect others in the class regardless of gender, culture, religion or ability. Parents/guardians and children in their care are enrolled at their own risk and you as the parent/guardian agree to indemnify Soccer Time Kids and its staff from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, injury and/or damages which may arise from you or your child’s participation in any Soccer Time Kids sessions.
- You give permission for your child to receive medical/ambulance attention in case of emergency and agree to pay any associated costs.
- Your child’s place is not secured until fees are paid in full. For new students, after the second trial has been completed, full payment of the terms fees must be made to secure your child’s place.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made. This must be arranged with Soccer Time Kids management prior to the day of your preferred make up sessions (s), please call 1300 476 233 to organise your make up session. All make up sessions must be taken in the same term as the class you originially missed.
- If there are insufficient enrolments, another time may be offered or the class may not proceed.
- Soccer Time Kids reserves the right to cancel a session if it is deemed unsafe to continue and at any time
In completing your registration details and enrolling in one of our programs, you acknowledge these terms and conditions and Code of Conduct.
By enrolling with Soccer Time Kids for the term you have agreed to join our academy program. You will automatically be billed for the next coming term at the end of each current term. If you decide you do not wish to continue with your class you must contact Soccer Time Kids to cancel your booking.
Soccer Time Kids operates a no-refund policy. Unless under extreme medical conditions. If for any reason you are not able to attend a session then a make up class can be made, if there are positions available in another class (we cannot guarantee a class). Arrangement must be made with Soccer Time Kids prior to attending another class.