From Overwhelm To Clarity, Confidence & Success
"Success is all about taking little actions. These small steps result in big outcomes."
The Ambitious Business Women event is for women in the first few years of business. Are you in overwhelm with all the marketing you think you need to do? Joining webinars and learning lots but not following through? Do you get stuck on what to do first?
Do these resonate with you?
You’re spending too much money on the wrong things leaving yourself overwhelmed with information which you don’t know how to apply, so sit in procrastination.
You lack clarity on what you want to sell, how to sell it and how to ensure you make a profit.
You don’t have the money to invest in the right team and tools to get things done so you do sporadic marketing without a clear strategy and understanding.
Then this full day workshop is for you!
Join us for 6 hours and 5 speakers sharing the pracitcal steps to help you move forward.
1. How do I attract my customers?
2. How do I convert website visitors into customers?
3. How do I stand out from my competitors?
4. How do I use Social Media effectively?
5. Why am I not more successful?
6. What is a marketing plan and how do I create one that suits me?
7. How do I stay focussed and keep positive?
8. How do I balance my work and family committments without being exhausted?
These are all questions we have asked ourselves and through experience we know the answers and want to make your business success quicker and less frustrating.
- Be clarified on what you want to sell, how to sell it and how to ensure you make a profit.
- Find the right team and tools to get things done so you do sporadic marketing without a clear strategy and understanding.
- Know the answers to make your business success quicker and less frustrating.
- Water and tea / coffee will be available through out the event, however food isn't not provided under this ticket price.
- We shall break at Morning, Lunch and Afternoon tea to allow you a chance to venture down to Chapel St and grab yourself refreshments.
- Wheelchair easy access for handicapped.
- There is paid parking behind the Cullen and Safeway.
- There will be writing material and a pen, however you may wish to bring your own notebook if you like to make lots of notes.
Formal Business Attire.
Ambitious Business Women
Vendor since 2014
Travelling to my corporate job one morning, I had a life-changing realisation: I am too well dressed for my office, and I’m too passionate about fashion to ignore my attraction towards it. Soon after, I was working extremely hard to focus my energy and career towards styling, eventually graduating from the Australian Style Institute. Later, I earned top marks while completing a Diploma from the Australian College of Professional Styling.
The one understanding that grounds my styling is that almost everyone’s first impression of you will come from how you look. I never dictate to a client what they should wear. Rather, I like to grab a coffee with them and try understand their background, who they are, and most importantly who they would like to be. Your style is an expression of your personality. Allow me to find your look, and change how others look at you.