Work with artist, Andrea Hughes to create unique earrings and necklaces using acrylic. You'll use our colourful and quirky range of pre-cut acrylic shapes, forms and patterns, along with gorgeous pigments, to create your own earrings and necklace. All materials supplied in this fun workshop, where you’ll learn to attach sterling silver findings and clasps, layer colours and create one-of-a-kind pieces to take home! Create one-of-a-kind statement jewellery for gifts or for your own collection!
- Create your own designs for earrings, necklaces and keyrings.
- Learn to apply pigments and add findings to create one-of-a-kind pieces
- Blend colours and textures for striking designs to gift, sell or keep.
- All materials supplied (including an apron). We recommend not wearing your best clothes!
- A wid range of finished jewellery items to take home including earrings, pendants, keyrings
- A 10% discount on future workshops
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2018
Station Street Studio offers creative, small-group workshops run by local artists and makers.
The Studio is located in Station Street Mall, a short walk from Frankston Station and Bayside Shopping Centre. We also offer group bookings, parties, school holiday programs and tutoring.
Saddle Clutch leather workshop with Kylie Gartside
from AU$265.00 Saddle Clutch leather workshop with Kylie GartsideSat, 17 Aug 10:00AM