Gin-infused botanical illustration
Join talented artist and illustrator, Emma Morgan (@emmma.morgan) in drawing beautiful botanical illustrations. Learn techniques for stunning artworks using pen, ink and watercolour. For added inspiration, sip on a fragrant Gin and Tonic or our sparkling Negroni as you draw! All materials, delicious gin and a scrumptious cheese platter provided.
- Drawing techniques using pen and watercolour
- See Emma's extraordinary techniques first-hand
- High quality materials to create your own illustrations
- Delicious refreshments including gin-based cocktails and Peninsual cheese platter.
- We supply all materials, and botanicals for inspiration too.
No dress code
18 years and over due to alcohol content!
Vendor since 2018
Station Street Studio offers creative, small-group workshops run by local artists and makers.
The Studio is located in Station Street Mall, a short walk from Frankston Station and Bayside Shopping Centre. We also offer group bookings, parties, school holiday programs and tutoring.