For those who have graduated from STARters or those with some circus experience.
This class will build on existing skills and introduce more complex and dynamic skills. Starlets will have occasional visits from established circus artists teaching various disciplines. Recommended for ages 10+ (younger students will be accepted through audition)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Build on existing skills and introduce more complex and dynamic skills.
- Occasional visits from established circus artists teaching various disciplines.
- Explore and enhance your kid's potential.
- Great way to make new friends!
- Parents must remain in the space for the duration of the class.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your kid's movement.
Kids 10+ years old (younger students will be accepted through audition)
Vendor sincce 2016
Swoop Physical Theatre was born in 2004 and has since spread a love for physical theatre to thousands of kids, adults, teachers and students. Swoop has previously been the theatre in residence at Glen Street Theatre in Belrose, taught at hundreds of schools throughout NSW and has held numerous professional development workshops for Australian drama teachers.
What will you learn with Swoop?
Swoop teaches a variety of skills including (but not limited to):
- Drama skills
- Circus skills: hula hoop, juggling, tumbling, acrobalance, static trapeze, silks, stilt walking
- Physical theatre performance skills
- Self confidence, body awareness and collaborative skills