Enrol in Sydney’s most thorough Adobe Lightroom course
This photography course is run on various week nights for 4 weeks from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
This course takes you on a comprehensive journey through Adobe Lightroom, from capture to output, whilst exploring the practical and creative functionality of the industry standard photo editing software. If you want to make the most of your shots and manipulate them into something amazing, this Adobe Lightroom course covers all the bases.
Through a series of practical ‘hands on’ exercises, assignments, presentations and informal discussions, we cover a broad range of topics to streamline your process and make your editing workflow easier.
A BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 STUDENTS PER CLASS
Cut your editing time in half whilst producing pro quality images from your captures!
You will learn how to download and import your images into the Adobe Lightroom software then organise and manage a number of photo collections. This will make searching individual images from several thousand easy and quick through keyword allocation. We move on to show you how to prepare and export your images for either online or printed presentation as you are guided through a professionally developed workflow. Utilising a range of image file formats we will introduce you to the world of the digital negative (these will be supplied). We will then explore the editing and creative capabilities of Lightroom, organising, working on and exporting your now magnificent images. We will also examine the various methods to output your images.
You will be given weekly assignments culminating in a hands on printing session of your favourite image in class to take home. At the conclusion of this Adobe Lightroom course you’ll understand enough about Camera RAW and Adobe Lightroom to take your images to the next level.
N.B. Classes are run subject to acquiring minimum numbers
Basic overview of some of the topics:
- Understanding the digital capture process
- RAW – The digital negative
- Creative image manipulation techniques
- Colour management
- White balance control
- RAW exposure techniques
- Camera set-up for RAW shooting
- Digital workflow techniques
- Tethering your camera to lightroom
- Creating & managing your image library
- Getting the perfect file
- Preparing files for output & sharing
4 weeks, 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Learn how to make the most of your shots and manipulate them into something amazing.
- Explore the practical and creative functionality of Adobe Lightroom from your capture to output in a boutique classroom setting
- Professional Photographer & Digital Imaging Expert providing 12 hours tuition
- Use of Monitor or Screen Colour Profiler
- USB key with sample images to work on
- Your A3 print to take home (inks and consumables included)
- Light refreshments throughout (includes water, tea & coffee)
- A laptop with Adobe Lightroom installed. If you do not have Adobe Lightroom installed you can simply download a free 30 day trial.
Dress casual & comfortable.
Basic computer knowledge essential. You will need to know your way around your camera and have a basic understanding of the digital medium.
Vendor sincce 2016
Sydney Photographic Workshops offers a wide range of photography workshops for you to choose from. Whether it’s a specific topic like people or travel, or an introduction to DSLR photography, our workshops & courses are designed to suit any skill level.
Browse through our selection of Sydney based photography workshops and courses to see which fits your needs. If you’re still stuck, contact us and one of our professional team will advise you on what photography workshop or course will be the best fit.