Private digital DSLR photography in only 2 hours!
This course teaches you how to use your Digital SLR camera manually, with skill and confidence.
Using a mix of technical theory, practical, looking at award-winning photographer's work and feedback from your tutor and fellow students, by the end of this course you will understand the manual functions of your camera and how to apply them effectively. This course is designed to teach you the fundamental principles of photography, and is designed as a foundation course to allow you to move on to the next Advanced Course!
You tutor has over 20 years experiences in photography and won multiple awards in Sydney and Tokyo!Book your spot today!
Tutor: Katsu NojiriEmail: email@example.com: 0407 064 044instagram: #photographybykatsunojirifb: www.facebook.com/katsuphotographyw: www.sydneyphoto.com.au (Wedding)w2:www.sydneyweddingphotographybykatsu.com.au (Wedding)w3: www.sydneytreasuresphotography.com.au (Family, Baby and Children)
Duration: 2 Hours
- Use your Digital SLR camera manually, with skill and confidence.
- Understand the manual functions of your camera and how to apply them effectively.
- Designed to teach you the fundamental principles of photography.
- You tutor has over 20 years experiences in photography and won multiple awards in Sydney and Tokyo!
- You will learn how to use DSLR camera in only 3 hours!
- You will never use Auto or Program Settings anymore!
- No complicated text books or slideshows! I will sit next to you and show you what you need to know!
- Don't have DSLR yet? You can borrow my Canon DSLR for FREE
- You are entitle to study "Advanced Course" when you complete your Basic Photography Course!
- Your own DSLR camera. (if you don't have one yet, please let me know. I have a spare Canon DSLR)
Vendor sincce 2015
Wedding photographer extraordinaire
Sydney Wedding Photography by Katsu is the brainchild of just one wedding photographer in Sydney: Katsu Nojiri. After moving from Japan to Australia over a decade ago, Katsu quickly built up his reputation as a promising photographer in the wedding industry.
Cancellations: We require 48 hrs notice if you are unable to attend your Workshop and would like to reschedule, otherwise your booking will be lost and you will not be able to rebook into another class. We understand that some people may fall ill last minute but we will need as much notice as possible as we prepare in advance for your spot in our classes, we also have people waiting for spots and often book out.