What to expect in your German course
By the end of our German Beginner course 1C course which is based on the knowledge of our previous German course course you will be able to describe traffic situations, will be able to understand and express dos and don’ts, to assess situations emotionally, be able to write a poem, to ask others for things and react appropriately when ask yourself and be able to solve small every day conflicts.
We will also show you how to make appointments and how to say you’d love to catch up with another person.
The grammar you will be learning
Modal verbs müssen, dürfen, wollen, sollen, strong (irregular) verbs, separable verbs, word order with separable verbs, intonation in sentences, exercises to vowel-umlaut changes, dictations and signs.
How long a course?
The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students) and will start when the minimum number of 3 students has signed up for the course.
About German Beginner Courses
- Each German Beginner Course will be 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students).
- The minimum number of students is 3, the maximum number is 6.
- The course is located in Brunswick, close to the Melbourne CBD, easy accessible via tram, train, car and bicycle.
Not sure about your skill level?
- How to describe traffic situations, understand and express dos and don’ts, assess situations emotionally.
- How to write a poem.
- How to ask others for things and react appropriately when ask yourself and be able to solve small every day conflicts.
- At least 8 lessons (min. 3 students), 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- Nothing, really.
- We'll pencils and paper for you.
Vendor since 2015
We believe that anyone can learn a language. It’s just about knowing how.
German classes in Melbourne
We have been helping others to learn German for several years, first in Germany and now in the North of Melbourne.
We have helped to: take off from scratch; boost existing knowledge; pass exams; shrug off the fear of speaking; become friends with the German grammar, make learning more enjoyable; assist in finding the right memorising technique; take the next step; finally get better; learn German for life.
Have a chat in German. Not all of our students take tests. Many just want to be able to converse in German with family and friends, on their travel in a German speaking country. Some would even love to live in Germany one day.
Some take German tests. Our students that take tests seem to pass quite well though. Here are a couple of results from the end of 2014:
- Our last VCE student made it into the best 8% of her year in her VCE exam in 2014. Those 8% are counting English-German bilingual students as well.
- Our last student taking the A 1.1 exam to obtain an Austrian spouse visa in December 2014 reached 92 out of 100 possible points.
Where we teach. Our courses are held at changing locations, depending on the course time and course size.
So far, we have run our courses in and around Brunswick, at or near our base, a cute family house close to Sydney Road in Brunswick. Car parking, train and tram stations are just around the corner.