What to expect in your German course
In our German Beginner course 1D will learn how to talk about putting things somewhere, hang things on the wall, describe if things are under, over or on the table. You will learn how to get across a German city just by speaking German and help others find their way as well.
You will know how to book a hotel room without any problems and tell others that your in the not in the first but second room on the fourth level. You will know how to get others to get things done for you and how to invite guests. You will get a bigger picture of what the German culture is like.
The grammar you will be learning
The dative case, prepositions with the accusative case and dative case, imperatives, ordinal numbers, learn to learn yourself by using a dictionary properly.
How long a course?
The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students) and will start when the minimum number of 3 students has signed up for the course.
About German Beginner Courses
- Each German Beginner Course will be 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students).
- The minimum number of students is 3, the maximum number is 6.
- The course is located in Brunswick, close to the Melbourne CBD, easy accessible via tram, train, car and bicycle.
Not sure about your skill level?
- How to talk about putting things somewhere, hang things on the wall, describe if things are under, over or on the table.
- How to get across a German city just by speaking German and help others find their way as well.
- How to book a hotel room without any problems and tell others that your in the not in the first but second room on the fourth level.
- At least 8 lessons (min. 3 students), 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- Nothing, really.
- We'll have pencils and paper for you.
Vendor sincce 2015
We believe that anyone can learn a language. It’s just about knowing how.
German classes in Melbourne
We have been helping others to learn German for several years, first in Germany and now in the North of Melbourne.
We have helped to: take off from scratch; boost existing knowledge; pass exams; shrug off the fear of speaking; become friends with the German grammar, make learning more enjoyable; assist in finding the right memorising technique; take the next step; finally get better; learn German for life.
Have a chat in German. Not all of our students take tests. Many just want to be able to converse in German with family and friends, on their travel in a German speaking country. Some would even love to live in Germany one day.
Some take German tests. Our students that take tests seem to pass quite well though. Here are a couple of results from the end of 2014:
- Our last VCE student made it into the best 8% of her year in her VCE exam in 2014. Those 8% are counting English-German bilingual students as well.
- Our last student taking the A 1.1 exam to obtain an Austrian spouse visa in December 2014 reached 92 out of 100 possible points.
Where we teach. Our courses are held at changing locations, depending on the course time and course size.
So far, we have run our courses in and around Brunswick, at or near our base, a cute family house close to Sydney Road in Brunswick. Car parking, train and tram stations are just around the corner.