What to expect in your German course
At the end of our German Beginner course 1E course you will be chatting away about what happened during the day, will be able to schedule dates the German way and talk about what you dreamed about last night. You will be able to organise every day things as a team, choose food from a menu in a restaurant, write a personal letter and finally talk about the weather.
The grammar you will be learning
The German past tenses perfect and simple past, word order when using the perfect, times and dates in general, demonstrative dieser, phrases with hätte gern.
How long a course?
The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students) and will start when the minimum number of 3 students has signed up for the course.
About German Beginner Courses
- Each German Beginner Course will be 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- The course will be completed in either 10 lessons (5 or 6 students), 9 lessons (4 students) or 8 lessons (3 students).
- The minimum number of students is 3, the maximum number is 6.
- The course is located in Brunswick, close to the Melbourne CBD, easy accessible via tram, train, car and bicycle.
Not sure about your skill level?
- How to chat away about your day, schedule dates the German way and talk about what you dreamed about last night.
- How to organise every day things as a team, choose food from a menu in a restaurant.
- How to write a personal letter and finally talk about the weather.
- At least 8 lessons (min. 3 students), 1.5 hour lessons one night a week.
- Nothing, really.
- We'll have pencils and paper for you.
Vendor since 2015
We believe that anyone can learn a language. It’s just about knowing how.
German classes in Melbourne
We have been helping others to learn German for several years, first in Germany and now in the North of Melbourne.
We have helped to: take off from scratch; boost existing knowledge; pass exams; shrug off the fear of speaking; become friends with the German grammar, make learning more enjoyable; assist in finding the right memorising technique; take the next step; finally get better; learn German for life.
Have a chat in German. Not all of our students take tests. Many just want to be able to converse in German with family and friends, on their travel in a German speaking country. Some would even love to live in Germany one day.
Some take German tests. Our students that take tests seem to pass quite well though. Here are a couple of results from the end of 2014:
- Our last VCE student made it into the best 8% of her year in her VCE exam in 2014. Those 8% are counting English-German bilingual students as well.
- Our last student taking the A 1.1 exam to obtain an Austrian spouse visa in December 2014 reached 92 out of 100 possible points.
Where we teach. Our courses are held at changing locations, depending on the course time and course size.
So far, we have run our courses in and around Brunswick, at or near our base, a cute family house close to Sydney Road in Brunswick. Car parking, train and tram stations are just around the corner.