This class is run by Louise Barbagallo, a fashion designer (for the likes of Peter Alexander) who became aware of the impact of her work on the environment and made a move away to create A Consciously Aware Community.
Also a qualified and practicing yoga teacher, Louise brings a meditative practice and the power of creation together in this class in order to inspire and encourage awareness of self, potential and the world.
Thursday, 05 Oct 6:30 PM to 26 Oct 8:30 PM Duration: 4 x 2 Hours
- Relaxation and meditation
- Instruction in the craft of macramé
- An understanding of the impact of fast fashion on the environment
- A failure-approved, experimental and supportive class environment
- Lots of participation and engaging content
- Results that are applicable far beyond the class experience
- A new appreciation for learning, human potential and global impact
- Just your enthusiasm!
Appropriate clothing that won't restrict your movement
Vendor since 2017
The Alt-Learnative Project is revolutionising education and activating human potential. Through an experimental and playful approach to learning, we are making finding your vision and purpose more accessible, empowering, enjoyable and community-driven. Our model goes deeper and is more sustainable that current online courses or traditional education.