Painting and Drawing for 5-9 years - After School Art (Essendon)
About This Class
- Classes run on Mondays 4 - 5.30pm
- If you book part way through the term the price will be worked out automatically.
What You Will Learn
- Crafty Kids is an art program designed to expose kids to a feast of crafty materials and processes.
- Sketching - working in various media such as charcoal, pencil, pastel and paints, your child will be inspired to draw the world around them.
- Gain confidence in their own creative expression.
What You Get
- Great way to meet new friends!
After School Art Classes are perfect for kids who just love art! At The Art Factory we offer classes for kids Ages 5yrs to teens.
Sketching The World is perfect for kids wanting to focus on enhancing their painting and drawing skills. Working in various media such as charcoal, pencil, pastel and paints, your child will be inspired to draw the world around them. Students will learn classical drawing skills as well as gain confidence in their own creative expression.