Learn how to bake delicious sourdough bread at home. This workshop first covers the basics including how to keep your culture active and healthy as well as a very easy 'no-knead' method of bread making. Next you will learn some simple techniques to get the perfect rise and shape whilst getting your hands dirty making your very own artisan sourdough loaf.
You will receive your very own starter culture, taste a range of delicious loaves and leave with recipes for a range of sourdough goodies, your own take home loaf ready for the oven as well as all the know-how to bake at home.
Duration: 3 Hours 11am - 2pm
- How to bake delicious sourdough bread at home
- This workshop covers both basics and more advanced methods of sourdough bread baking
- Learn some simple techniques to get the perfect rise and shape whilst getting your hands dirty making your very own artisan sourdough loaf
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Includes lunch
- Your own sourdough starter culture with care instructions
- Your own loaf to take home, ready to bake
- Your own banneton proofing basket
- Lots of recipes and tips for baking sourdough at home
- Your interest to learn!
Vendor sincce 2016
The Art of Eating is a Back-to-Basics approach to healthy eating!
Founded by nutritionist Angela O'toole in order to share her passion for all things nutrition, wellness & most of all real-whole-foods. Angela is an Avid home cook & Baker focused on helping others find enjoyment in wholesome food.
Angela currently works in the organic retail industry & spends her spare time holding free community meals amde from surplus food as a part of open table.