Sourdough Basics Workshop is designed for beginners, so even if you aren't a baker you will learn a simple and achievable way to make healthy sourdough bread at home, with very little time investment. Learn how to make you own starter culture, taste a range of delicious loaves and leave with recipes, a starter kit and the know-how to bake at home.
Duration: 1 Hour & 30 Minutes 11am - 12.30pm
- A simple and achievable way to make healthy sourdough bread
- How to make you own starter culture
- Taste a range of delicious loaves and leave with recipes
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- A sourdough culture starter kit
- Recipes and the know-how to bake at home
- Your interest to learn!
Vendor since 2016
The Art of Eating is a Back-to-Basics approach to healthy eating!
Founded by nutritionist Angela O'toole in order to share her passion for all things nutrition, wellness & most of all real-whole-foods. Angela is an Avid home cook & Baker focused on helping others find enjoyment in wholesome food.
Angela currently works in the organic retail industry & spends her spare time holding free community meals amde from surplus food as a part of open table.