Are You Ready To Make A Terrarium That Will Look Amazing No Matter Where You Place It?
Terrariums are all the rage these days and it's no surprise given how beautiful and intriging the mini ecosystem that exists inside them look like. Perfect as a focal discussion point in your home or a way to refresh your office space, terrariums require little care, and will lift up your area with minimum effort.
Not only is this project an incredibly fun one to do, the results are beautiful and will leave your friends and loved ones exclaming in surprise, and enquiring as to how they themselves, can get a hold of one.
In this ACTION-PACKED 2-hour workshop, you'll discover how to source all the materials you'll need, the average cost of creating such pieces, ideas on where you can take your new-found knowledge, and best-of-all, you get to take part in creating your very own terrarium that you get to keep and take home!
I can't wait to share the joy I get from such a wonderful craft with you. Sign up today!
Terrarium Workshop Themes
Desert Mini Worlds: Intro To Succulent Terrariums: Create your own arid desert environement filled with desert creates and plants suited to dry environments.
Anime Mini Worlds: Intro To Terrariums: Create your own cartoon anime world where the heroes of your childhood come to life!
Animal Metropolis Mini Worlds: Intro To Terrariums: Create your own miniature metropolis filled with bustling buildings and people as they go about their lives!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring anything? All materials are provided. Just bring yourself (and a friend - classes are better with friends!) and lots of enthusiasm. Laughter optional (but highly recommended).
What if I have a plant that I'd really like to use? Bring it! The philosphy we have here is that anything in your home would either be something you love, or practical. If you combine both, all the better!
Will my terrarium look like anyone elses? The interesting thing about this workshop is that despite using the same materials and the same processes, each terrarium is unique to the person making it. You'll see what we mean!
- The secrets behind crafting the perfect terrarium!
- The 1-2-3 step process that you can use to create your own terrariums, anytime you want.
- Key materials needed, and the best places to source them.
- The background behind how The Best School In The World started and where we want to go.
- A complete information book with instructions on the workshop's learnings.
- All your questions answered from The Best School In The World-approved instructors.
- A fantastic learning environment full of enthusiastic people.
- A damn good time with your friends (and friends you haven't met yet)!
- A damn, fine lamp you can take home to keep, or share with a friend or loved one.
- Photographs taken on the day for you to keep or share on Facebook/Instagram/social network of your choice.
- All materials provided on the day.
- Yourself (and a friend is highly recommended)!
- Laugher (optional)
- All materials provided
Creative-clothing for all the photographs that will be taken on the day. P.S. We'll be using paint so bring things that you don't mind getting paint on!
Vendor since 2016
The Best School In The World came into existence on a sunny morning as Kym drove to the office. Its philosophy is simple: To run classes and workshops that teach people how to execute on their own projects, that will keep them smiling all day, and all night.
Because life is short. Because why not?