We build on your basic skills in the Beginner computer course which takes your internet surfing, email skills and Microsoft Office Word to the next level.
Term class runs twice a week on a Monday & Thursday for 10 weeks. Duration: 3 hours per session.
- Learn how to create an email account and email skills.
- Learn to use the Internet.
- Learn how to use Microsoft office packages: Word and excel.
- Expert tuition from experienced teacher and administration professional, in a structured course that uses lesson plans that can be practiced at home
- Ability to learn in a supportive community environment, with a clear pathway into higher level courses.
- We are able to offer FREE childcare at our Thornbury site with this course as a commitment to our community development philosophy in supporting opportunities for the local community (places are limited). Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before September 23.
- Just your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Must have completed Beginner computer course
Vendor sincce 2017
The Bridge is a vital part of our community.
Our activities cover a range of services designed to improve quality of life, educate our children, provide quality training, connect people with their community, promote health and wellbeing, support volunteering, work with other services and support a multi cultural society.
The Bridge is a community based management model with skilled volunteers on our Board of Management. The Board meets monthly and provides the governance and the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures financial viability of the entity and compliance with legislative and contractual obligations. The governance model is developmental, with the Board working co-operatively and collaboratively with staff, volunteers, house participants and the wider community, thus generating a range of community benefits. Members are encouraged to be actively involved in decision making and to have ownership of the programs and activities in the centre.