If you have some grasp of the Italian language and would like to practice with like minded community members, this group is for you. Conversation Italian is a small and fun group of people who enjoy speaking Italian. Often the group converses over some expertly made coffee and Italian home made treats!
Term class runs for 10 weeks every Thursday. Duration: 2 hours per session
- Gain an increased confidence in Italian conversation skills.
- Understand different Italian dialects.
- Create social connections with local Italian speaking community.
- Get an opportunity to share and partake in trying Italian coffee and teats while you converse!
- Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before September 23.
- Just your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Must have some grasp of the Italian language
Vendor sincce 2017
The Bridge is a vital part of our community.
Our activities cover a range of services designed to improve quality of life, educate our children, provide quality training, connect people with their community, promote health and wellbeing, support volunteering, work with other services and support a multi cultural society.
The Bridge is a community based management model with skilled volunteers on our Board of Management. The Board meets monthly and provides the governance and the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures financial viability of the entity and compliance with legislative and contractual obligations. The governance model is developmental, with the Board working co-operatively and collaboratively with staff, volunteers, house participants and the wider community, thus generating a range of community benefits. Members are encouraged to be actively involved in decision making and to have ownership of the programs and activities in the centre.