Beginners Candle and Soap Making Course
Learn how to make your own candles from an experienced candle maker in this relaxing Sydney workshop!
This class is designed for beginners, as your teacher will guide you in how to make DIY candles and eventually fill your house with delicious aromas.
What you will learn
- During the two-hour class, you will learn: - An introduction to the different types of waxes and their applications - How to make a pillar candle - How to make a container candle - How to roll a beeswax candle - How to make tea lights - How to make a melt and pour soap.
- These classes are held in a home studio and kept small with a maximum of eight people so we get to cover a lot in a short time!
What you will get
- At the end of the class, you will get to take all your beautiful work home including : a pillar candle, a container candle, 2 x beeswax rolled candles, 2 x soaps, 3 x tea light candles, as well as the skills to continue creating your own DIY candles at home.
Venue and Parking details:
Classes are in my home workshop
Address: 59 Ravensbourne Way Dural. If you have any issues my number is 040 1713496
Parking: If you could please park on Wollemi place and walk down (it’s only a 6 house walk). It’s a private street and very thin with no street parking available.
Note: Some GPS take you to 59 Ravensbourne Circuit (this is our back fence). Ravensbourne Way is off Wollemi place
What to bring
- Everything is provided
What to wear
Beginner class. No skill required
Vendor since 2021
The candle warehouse has more than 15 years experience in the industry and we know our stuff. We make and sell unique and beautiful products for both wholesale and retail. Something that we look forward to is our candle making classes. The classes are so much fun and informative. We get to spend time with so many interesting and amazing people. It's the high light of the week.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The candle warehouse Australia requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The candle warehouse Australia has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The candle warehouse Australia does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The candle warehouse Australia to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The candle warehouse Australia , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The candle warehouse Australia or organised by The candle warehouse Australia must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The candle warehouse Australia
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The candle warehouse Australia unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The candle warehouse Australia classes and events or on The candle warehouse Australia premises. (For use of The candle warehouse Australia marketing materials).
The candle warehouse Australia requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The candle warehouse Australia , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.