Are you a lover of all things cheese? Then you'll love our cheese making classes. Come along and learn how to make different styles of cheese in this comprehensive and instructional demonstration facilitated by our collaborative expert cheese makers. Take home an information booklet of what is covered on the day and have a go at making it yourself.
Maximum attendees: 20
Please note if minimum numbers are not met, the class may be rescheduled.
- What you need to know before you get started to begin making cheese
- The equipment and the key ingredients needed
- In depth detail on the process of making cheese
- Ability to have all questions answered in an interactive and informative way by an expert cheese maker
- Classes include a custom-pairing menu of same style cheeses made on the night with wine/beer/spirits selected by our expert cheesemakers.
Vendor since 2016
Learn. Make. Eat. Drink. Shop.
As a multi-faceted venue, we provide a rich culinary showcase of Australian food and drink producers via our retail store, bar, eatery and in-house production facilities. We have incorporated an onsite micro-brewery, distillery, cured meats and cheese making rooms, coffee roasters. We also operate our own 40 acre site that produces grapes for wine, with future plan to grow fruit, vegetables, grain, hops and livestock for in-house food and drink products.
The education side will be brought to life via an immersive program of events and classes to learn how produce is made, why they are made in that way and how to take your new skills and use them at home. Many of these events will be held in collaboration with our industry peers to give you the best knowledge and experience, so you can then share the traditions with friends and family.
Our eatery reflects our passion for modern food created using traditional and contemporary techniques, dishes that highlight the integrity of each ingredient, our ability to create so many elements in-house and our industry relationships with producers and makers.