Learn to make your own Foot Ottoman over 3 weeks.
Feeling creative? Why not learn how to make your own comfy cushions or poufs in this hands-on crochet class in Melbourne!
Never has there been a more versatile piece of furniture than your very own handmade crochet ottoman!
In this class, you will get to learn new tips and tricks from a friendly expert. Once you've mastered the basic crochet stitches, you'll be able to crochet the afternoon away and make your own unique and colourful ottoman.
If you're looking for unique things to do in Melbourne or gift experiences for a keen creative, why not try out this funky crochet class and create something you'll be proud of.
This class runs for 3 weeks and includes everything including stuffing to make this project
What you will learn
- How to learn front post stitches to create this foot ottoman
What you will get
- Everything they need to complete this project including the stuffing
What to bring
What to wear
home decor, crochet, placemats, coasters, hens party, gift for her, gift for mum,
Have a yearning to create beautiful home made items then join us and get hooked on crochet.
I will teach you the basic skills and techniques to quickly start making beautiful gifts for family and friends or just a simple cushion cover to enhance your home decor.
Perfect gift ideas for her, mum, hens parties or kids parties.
The Crochet Hut has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Crochet Hut requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Crochet Hut has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Crochet Hut does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Crochet Hut to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Crochet Hut, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Crochet Hut or organised by The Crochet Hut must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Crochet Hut
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Crochet Hut unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Crochet Hut classes and events or on The Crochet Hut premises. (For use of The Crochet Hut marketing materials).
The Crochet Hut requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Crochet Hut, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.