Ever wondered how the experts get that silky smooth finish and crisp edges on their buttercream cakes? Wonder no more!
This masterclass is on the pulse of today's trends. Boutique Cake Art’s founder Christina will take you through (step by step) an array of techniques and skills which will help in your cake art game. You’ll take home your completed cake as well as all the recipes. You’ll have all the knowledge you need to nail those fundamental elements over and over again.
This masterclass is for the beginner that just wants to get a grasp of the basics or the novice baker who wants to refine their craft. The perfect all rounder class!
Maximum numbers: 8
What to wear: Casual
What to bring: Everything is included
What you will learn
- How to stack and fill your cakes for a stable end product
- Creating a smooth seamless buttercream finish with crisp edges
- How to apply an even drip
- The art of Chocolate sails
- Piping techniques and applying decorating to your cake
What you will receive
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Chocolate mud cake Recipe (valued at $15)
- White Chocolate mud cake Recipe (valued at $15)
- Chocolate Ganache Recipe ( Valued at $15)
- White Chocolate Ganache recipe (Valued at $15)
- Completely decorated 6” round x6” High cake (feeding 30 people)
- Light lunch and drinks
- Supply list
When you attend one of our workshops you also get access to The Flour Shop Academy Facebook group. A community where everyone is encouraged to share tips, tricks and masterpieces created.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND YOUR SELECTED CLASS BEFORE PROCESSING. WE DO NOT DO RETURNS ON BOOKED CLASSES.
IF THE CLASS DOES NOT FILL IT WILL BE RESCHEDULE FOR A LATER DATE AND YOU WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THAT CLASS. WE WILL PROVIDE A WEEKS NOTICE.
- - How to stack and fill your cakes for a stable end product
- - Creating a smooth seamless buttercream finish with crisp edges
- - How to apply an even drip
- Lunch and Light refreshments
- Fully decorated boxed cake- serves 35 people
- Recipes for our cakes, frostings and drip
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Flour Shop Academy or organised by The Flour Shop Academy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Flour Shop Academy.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Flour Shop Academy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Flour Shop Academy classes and events or on The Flour Shop Academy's premises. (For use of The Flour Shop Academy marketing materials).
No refunds or date swapping will be given on purchased tickets. Please ensure you can attend your class before purchase. If we do not have fully attendance in class this will be rescheduled to another date. You will be given at least 7 days notice.
WE DO NOT DO REFUNDS ON BOOKED CLASSES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND CLASS BEFORE PROCEEDING.