Smooth contours and highlights and an unmatched flawless finish – the professional art of airbrushing is the go-to technique used by expert makeup artists in film and television, photoshoots and bridal and special occasion makeup.
From foundation application, highlight, contour and blush application with airbrush technology, over 3 intensive nights you will learn the very latest techniques to perfect your application and build upon your skill set and expertise as a sought-after makeup artist.Along with specific bridal looks, you will also learn the skills necessary to create looks for the bridal party and wedding guests.
3 nights from 5.00pm-9.00pm
- Introduction to Airbrush equipment & products
- Identifying skin types and tones • Airbrush foundation application • Colour matching and mixing • Airbrush contour and highlighting • Blush application • How to achieve a flawless finish
- Safety and hygiene • Correct operation and cleaning of airbrush equipment
- As part of your course costs you will receive your very own Airbrush Starter Kit to ensure upon completion of the course you will be ready to expand freelance opportunities to offer this popular makeup request.
- You will receive: Compressor and airbrush gun ; Foundation kit ; Blush kit & Airbrush cleaner.
- Water bottle
- Pen and notebook
- Student diary / phone calendar
- Models to work on (number to be advised)
Long black pants, black shirt & closed-in black shoes (we recommend comfortable ballerina flats.) If your hair touches your shoulders, place in either a neat bun or ponytail. Natural makeup should be worn (foundation/bb crème and mascara at minimum).
Pre-requistes: Design & Apply Make-up SIBXFAS201A. Intermediate and Professional Makeup Artists (Must be a minimum age of 16 years to apply for the Advanced Airbrush & Bridal Workshop)
Vendor sincce 2016
The French Beauty Academy is Australia’s premier beauty training Academy.
Our short course program has been specifically designed for beginners with an interest in beauty to take the very first steps in industry and explore their passion, and for expert makeup artist to build upon their skill set and expertise in particular areas of interest.
Short course students are guided by our expert educators who have travelled the world as leading makeup artists and beauty therapists.They have worked across the fashion runways of the world, on blockbuster films and television sets with movie stars, celebrities and top end fashion designers, and for luxury and world leading beauty brands like MAC, Chanel, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Estee Lauder.
The French Beauty Academy prides itself on its professional standards and delivery for its students. These standards are documented in the Policies and Procedures page. We would ask you to please ensure you have thoroughly read and understood all information on this page and the associated attachments or links.
Policies related to short courses booked and purcahsed through WeTeachMe are governed by the below Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations and Refunds
The Academy reserves the right to cancel courses. Students booked into courses that are cancelled by The Academy will be refunded the full course fee plus any transaction fees.
Due to the small number of students per class cancellation requests from students must be received more than 3 business days before the course start date. The cancellation policy is listed below:
Cancellations with more than 3 business days notice
- Charged $25 administrative fee
- Refunded full amount less transaction/concierge/credit card fees used to process the transaction. These are fees are found on the WeTeachMe website and are currently 4% + 20 cents per transaction.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted through the cancellation request form located on The Academy's website
- Cancellations are processed within 7 business days
Cancellations with less than 3 business days notice
- Classes can be re-booked and charged a rebooking fee per the absentee policy.
- Charged a $25 administrative fee
- Rescheduling is permitted if notice is provided with more than 3 business days prior to the course commencement date.
- Reschedule requests received with less than 3 business days notice are categorized as absentee. Refer to the absentee policy below.
- Reschedule requests must be submitted through the reschedule request form located on The Academy's website.
The following section relates to students who have fail to attend their booked class or cancel with less than 3 business days notice.
- Students are charged a $25 fee to rescheudle a missed class
- Reschedule requests must be received within 7 days of the original missed class date
- All rescheduling requests must be received through our rescheduling form.
- Failure to rebook a new course date within 7 days of the original booked course date via the form will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee.
It is the student's responsibility to rebook a new session within 1 week of the original date.