Lip Balm & Solid Perfume Class
This is an educating hands on experience, learn how to make your own Lip Balms and Solid Perfumes with awesome natural ingredients including Essential Oils, Bees Wax, Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
- You'll head straight to our residential address (please arrive on time as we will start immediately)
- Our instructors Ros and Jody will greet you, from there we will get straight into the art of making our "Honey Lips" and "Choc Mint" Lip Balms, followed by a quick snack/break and then we will dive into making the magical Solid Perfumes using some wonderfully blended pure Essential Oils
- At the end of the session you will walk away with the products made (approx 2 of each), recipes, new found knowledge and a couple of giggles
We can hold private bookings for 6 or more, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to organise
Duration: 1.5 Hours
- How to make Lip Balm and Solid Perfume using all natural ingredients
- An understanding of how to make lip balms that are natural and moisturising
- Some insider knowledge on special blends of essential oils for your all natural Solid Perfumes
- Your very own Lip Balm and Solid Perfume creations and recipes to take home
- You are more than welcome to bring an old locket to put your solid perfume in or a much-loved clean empty lip balm container (we do have containers)
Teens & Adults
Vendor sincce 2016
We are a collective group of women who believe in empowerment and enlightenment of our community.
Our workshops aim to spark the imagination and promote inner growth.
We enjoy using natural environmentally friendly ingredients and materials.
We are patient, friendly and we have pride in your success, so please come along and join us on a truly empowering, educating and uplifting adventure.
Annie Holcombe, Ros Metzke, Monica Laurent and Jody Charles