This is an educating hands on experience, learn how to knot your way to Macramé magic, get a basic understanding on why this ancient art was so important and how its commonly used today.
- You'll head straight to our residential address (please arrive on time as we will start immediately)
- Our instructors Ros and Jody will greet you, from there we will have a brief spiel on Macramé knots, then its all hands on deck, small classes means more time to help you hit your Macramé goals. We will have a quick snack break to refresh and then its back to knotting mayhem
- At the end of the session you will walk away with the products made, instructions, the know how and a couple of giggles
We can hold private bookings for 6 or more, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to organise
Duration: 2 Hours
- An understanding of which knotting techniques work best with different types of cord
- Learn how to do at least 5 Macramé knots
- How to utilise the ancient form of Macramé to make your very own Macramé doily pot plant hanger (approx 50cm)
- Your very own Macramé doily pot plant hanger (approx 50cm) to take home with instructions and a take home kit
- The Jute will be pre-cut and ready to go, saving you time so you can concentrate on those knots, we have two instructors on hand to ensure you are guided through your Macramé work of art
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual - comfy shoes
Teens & Adults
Vendor since 2016
We are a collective group of women who believe in empowerment and enlightenment of our community.
Our workshops aim to spark the imagination and promote inner growth.
We enjoy using natural environmentally friendly ingredients and materials.
We are patient, friendly and we have pride in your success, so please come along and join us on a truly empowering, educating and uplifting adventure.
Annie Holcombe, Ros Metzke, Monica Laurent and Jody Charles