A wooden windmill might just be what you need to spruce up your garden because it can be decorated or painted any way you like. You’ll be surprised to discover how much garden gadgets like the windmill are lots of fun to make. Add whimsy to your landscape with the miniature windmills you build and watch as the wind makes it turn. Sign up with a friend! Windmill projects are easier and quicker to make when you have a friend to help you along.
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Learn know to make a small windmill that would make a charming addition to your garden or backyard
- Learn various woodworking tips and techniques
- Gain a complete learning experience!
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- All materials and equipment supplied
- Take home your beautiful completed board ready for use
- Just your curiosity, enthusiasm and love for crafting with wood!
Sturdy covered shoes essential for both kids and any accompanying parents. Comfortable casual clothing recommended.
For kids aged 6 to 14. Open to absolute beginners. Parents welcome to accompany their children.
Vendor sincce 2016
I often feel I am the luckiest person alive, as I do restoration/renovation/repair work on lovely old houses, build furniture and joinery for discerning customers, and engage in community projects with my woodworking skills and experience. What a delight it is to work with wood every day: To feel the pleasures of that interaction between wood, mind, body and hand tools; to convert rough looking or old timber into dimensioned material and products of great beauty; and to make a contribution towards a more sustainable existence by recycling timber which would otherwise have gone into land fill.
Check out our workshops. Our focus is on traditional hand tool woodworking skills and techniques - from the foundational skills to the very advanced skills. Therefore we can make just about anything!