Personal Styling and Fashion Masterclass
Join me for an evening of personal styling and fashion!!
This will be a fun interactive workshop where live demonstrations will take place showcasing the hidden secrets of personal style!
- We will cover how COVID-19 has changed the way we dress, think and feel about fashion.
- What to look for in fabric choices and sustainable fashion
- How to buy the right pair of jeans for your body shape!
- How to maximise your wardrobe for everyday life
- How not to run two separate work and life wardrobes!
- How to feel fabulous all the time
- Winter forecasting and must have items
Plenty of time for ask the stylist questions, mingling and nibbles!
All ticket prices are redeemable for any styling package booked on the night!!
Refreshments and nibbles will be provided!!
Loads of giveaways will be given away on the night!!!
What you will learn
- Styling tips and tricks, illusion dressing. How to buy the perfect pair of jeans for your body shape, how to mix and match what you have in your wardrobe and so much more
What you will get
- I will be giving away 1 x $100 clothing vouchers, multiple giveaways, champagne on arrival plus nibbles throughout
Car – At EBV, there is all day parking - first 90mins is free. Parking is located near Coles and on the basement level.
From the ground level walk toward Nicholson Street. Turn left towards the construction site / Blythe St and continue walking until you see the front door of the Plant Charmer store. The display suite is at the back of this store. There is also street parking available near and around the EBV Display Suite.
96 Tram – Get off at stop #22 (Albert St. / Nicholson St.), walk up towards the city / Glenlyon St. - you will see the beautiful display of plants in the window, turn hard right, (just before the construction area) a gold leafed boulder is at the entrance. The display suite is behind the Plant Charmer store.
What to bring
What to wear
Women aged 30 + No pre skills required
Vendor since 2021
Are you ready to embark on a personal styling journey that will transform your wardrobe - and your life?
Do you need some tips on enhancing your personal style, taking into account your body shape, preferences and budget?
Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes, and still nothing to wear?
As the Suburban Stylist, I believe that personal style starts in your wardrobe. I work with clients across Melbourne to achieve the following goals:
Curating an everyday look
Building a contemporary work wardrobe
Creating a capsule wardrobe
Refreshing your basics
Using key seasonal items to complement your existing pieces.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Suburbanstylist requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Suburbanstylist has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Suburbanstylist does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Suburbanstylist to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Suburbanstylist, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Suburbanstylist or organised by The Suburbanstylist must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Suburbanstylist
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Suburbanstylist unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Suburbanstylist classes and events or on The Suburbanstylist premises. (For use of The Suburbanstylist marketing materials).
The Suburbanstylist requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Suburbanstylist, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.