Eating whole real, nutrient dense food is not only good for your health and well being, it’s actually quite simple! Here to prove that healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring, Brooke Meredith, Model and Health blogger from popular wellness site A Conscious Collection shows us just how delicious and fun healthy eating can be. With emphasis on nourishing plant based ingredients, the class will guide you through easy nutrient dense dishes that are perfect for beginners wanting to learn how to cook healthier at home. Think a light and fresh appetiser of Zucchini Noodle Rice Paper Rolls, on-trend low carb Cauliflower Pizza, and decadent guilt free Chocolate Macadamia Brownies. This class is for those who love flavour without the guilt. Certified Holistic Health Coach in the making, Brooke’s passion is finding the best flavour combinations while forgoing all gluten, dairy and refined sugars – ensuring that each dish is delicious and will satisfy comfort cravings.
Participants can watch Brooke demonstrate cooking each of the dishes before it’s their turn to shine. The audience will partake in preparing and cooking their own meals before sitting down and dining together. There will be plenty of opportunity for interaction and questions with Brooke during this session.
- Creation of a range of dishes under the guidance of Brooke Meredith and our In house Chef
- Cook healthy Zucchini Noodle Rice Paper Rolls, on-trend low carb Cauliflower Pizza, and decadent guilt free Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
- Learn the best flavour combinations while forgoing all gluten, dairy and refined sugars
- A 3 hour hands-on interactive cooking class
- Cooking at individual commercial grade work stations
- Enjoyment of your prepared meal in our stylish dining room
- A copy of Brooke’s healthy Chocoholics e-book
- A generous goodie bag full of amazing health products to take home
- Plus a free health consultation with Brooke for every participant to kickstart your wellness journey
- Just your enthusiasm and your appetite for some delicious food!
Comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes
Anyone 18 years and over
Vendor since 2015
Urban Kitchen is the culinary hub Melbourne has been waiting for.
Launched in July 2015, Urban Kitchen is the biggest interactive cooking school in the city, offering hands-on classes by top chefs and food industry experts. Owners Georgie and Ben Vile decided to establish Urban Kitchen after a decade building Bay Leaf Catering into Melbourne’s leading boutique caterer.
Centrally located in South Melbourne, the Urban Kitchen has 44 commercial-grade cooking stations in a bright, open space stretching over 250sq/m. No other cooking school in Melbourne gives participants this level of hands-on experience under the guidance of industry experts.
Stunning city views, private dining rooms, a huge outdoor entertaining area and the latest kitchen equipment add to the experience.
Cooking classes are the main game, but Georgie and Ben want Urban Kitchen to become a food knowledge hub, sharing culinary ideas and expertise in the same way Melbourne’s Wheeler Centre supports books and writing. The cutting-edge kitchen space can also be hired for functions and events.
Urban Kitchen also offers an exciting range of corporate team building events, all just minutes from the CBD and walking distance from the South Melbourne Market.