- 2pm to 6pm on Thursdays & Fridays only
What You Will Learn
- This is self directed sewing
- Students need to bring along their project materials and notions
- Catch up on your course
What You Get
- Use of sewing machines
- Use of cutting tables
- Use of a beautiful creative space
What Can You Work on When You Drop in to the Sewing Lounge?
- If you have a bit of homework to catch up from your course, this is the perfect chance.
- Students can trace off the pattern pieces from their recent courses. Unfortunately, our course patterns are only available to students who have taken the workshop teaching that pattern.
- Hate having to clear off the dining table to cut out - use our beautiful big tables!
- Unfortunately, overlockers can only be used by students who have learnt to use them in one of our workshops or you can take a private lesson to learn to use them - click here.
- Work on one of our eight Janome Sewing Machines (supplied by Statewide Sewing Centres) with various feet available for your use. Please note that we have a very small range of threads for sale, if you need a perfect match you should pre-purchase it.
- Browse our Vintage Pattern Library and become inspired - visitors can purchase pattern making paper to trace Vintage Patterns on to.
During Drop In Sewing Hours we are preparing the week ahead's workshops and undertaking general administration tasks. This is not directed sewing - we are unable to provide instruction.
Thread Den VIP Member's Pricing
Grab yourself a Thread Den membership and take advantage of the Member's Discount - click here to read more.
Bookings and Cancellations Policy – Click Here
Prices are subject to change and Member Discounts are applicable to class prices that are not already discounted or bundled).