Do you enjoy crochet? Do you want to crochet in the company of other happy hookers?
In this Crochet Club participants will read Mollie Makes CROCHET. Students learn 6 different flower patterns from this book to create a beautiful bouquet.
Each stitch is explained clearly, with step-by-step illustrations. A selection of 15 contemporary projects from an international range of crochet experts will demonstrate the different ways in which the techniques can be used.
These flowers are perfect for using up your yarn stash! We even supply you with a styrofoam ball base for the bouquet.
Your teacher will take you through the skills and techniques, making sense of what can sometimes be hard on paper. This Crochet Club is held once a week for 2 hours over the 6 weeks. You'll start a new flower pattern each week.
We are going to skip the very basics of double, triple, half treble and double treble. You'll work mostly in the round. If that all sounds like another language - you could try out Crochet Basics for Beginners or a shorter Intro to Crochet Class. Click here to read more.
To achieve a better price than what we have ever offered before, there is a minimum of 4 participants required for Crochet Club to go ahead. Those booked in will be kept up to date on numbers in the lead up to the commencement.
Prices are subject to change and Member Discounts are applicable.
- Improve your crochet skills
- How to create 6 different flowers
- How to make a pretty flower bouquet
- Improved crochet skills
- 6 weeks of crafting in good company
- a beautiful bouquet to display
- Level 1, 329 Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Look for the red door.
- Most Brunswick St parking is ticketed & max' 2hrs. However, longer time parking is available in the paid Coles Car Park.
- Public Transport is the ideal way to get here - jump on the 11 tram & get off at Johnston St.
- A copy of Mollie Makes CROCHET
- Bring your yarn stash! This is perfect for using up your yarn. 3-8 ply is all great!
- Bring all your hooks. 3-5mm in particular
A saggy crochet bikini wouldn't go astray!
Students who have complete our Crochet Basics for Beginners Course or know the basic crochet stitches
Vendor since 2013
Have you played with the idea of learning to sew? Do you day dream about making your own clothes?
At Thread Den it's just like a friend (a super nice clever one) teaching you and a few friends to sew. There is no need to clear off a space and find somewhere to work at home. When you come in; take advantage of having all the equipment on hand, lovely big cutting tables, smooth running Janomes with plenty of feet accessories, inspiring resources, and friendly people to chat to. Everything is right here. Students simply need to bring along their fabric, matching thread and notions like buttons, zips, etc. Your teachers have years of experience, their own labels and businesses, and the desire to share their skills and craftsmanship with you.
Thread Den is located at Level 1, 329 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Start at the very beginning, take your skills to the next level, or find your own unique style.
Bookings and Cancellations Policy Link - http://www.threadden.com/_pages/bookings_cancellations.html
Want to receive our lovely emails? You should join our mailing list. There is an easy sign up box on the homepage of our website.
- Notice given by student less than 48 hours before course start (or after start) = Forfeits the full course fee paid and receives no refund.
- Notice given by student with six (6) or less days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less a 50% cancellation fee.
- Notice given by student with seven (7) or more days before course start = Receives a refund to the original method paid less an administration fee of $10.
In instances where Thread Den must cancel a class, enrolled participants will be notified 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled class and receive a full refund to the original payment method.
There are no refunds due to change of mind.
- If you miss the second or subsequent sessions of course, you will not be reimbursed for that session. You are encouraged to come in and use the Open Studio hours, or book a private lesson to catch up. Click here to enquire about a private lesson.
- Transfers of your course or workshop booking to a friend or family are fine.
- We require full payment to be made at the time of booking to secure your place. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card, or at the studio in cash, EFT or credit card. Unfortunately, we can't tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.